Tour Poster

Tour Poster

31 Shows In 31 Days

With

Comedian

Jerry Miner

(CBS, ESPN, Comedy Central, HBO)

To Benefit Worldwide Missions

Our missionaries serving on the frontlines have been hit hard by the global economic crisis. Here is your chance to laugh, reach out to your community, and send the gospel to the ends of the earth.

No travel costs, ticket generated fee, your missionaries benefit!

West Coast only July 1 31, 2009

To inquire about adding your church to the tour…

Contact: booking@jerryminer.com or 424.228.5456




Free Web Site Counter

Free Counter

Monday, August 3, 2009

...waiting on a few...

Last night - August 2, 2009 was the final in the 31 Shows tour. West McKinley Assembly of God broke out the new sanctuary. Wow! it still had that new building smell. They raised a significant amount last night. Thanks to Pastor Grams and the team for all of their hard work. They pushed the total number to just a bit of $26,000! I know. What a blessing. There are still two churches that I have not received their sum as of today, but I know the check(s) are in the mail.

I am a changed man after this month. I have seen the value in using what God has given each of us...using it for His kingdom. I am already planning for next year...maybe late spring.

Once the final total is in, I will give everyone a shout out. I am getting started on editing the documentary tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment