Tour Poster

Tour Poster

31 Shows In 31 Days

With

Comedian

Jerry Miner

(CBS, ESPN, Comedy Central, HBO)

To Benefit Worldwide Missions

Our missionaries serving on the frontlines have been hit hard by the global economic crisis. Here is your chance to laugh, reach out to your community, and send the gospel to the ends of the earth.

No travel costs, ticket generated fee, your missionaries benefit!

West Coast only July 1 31, 2009

To inquire about adding your church to the tour…

Contact: booking@jerryminer.com or 424.228.5456




Free Web Site Counter

Free Counter

Saturday, July 4, 2009

July 4 2009

Rocket and I are in Placerville, Ca. Yeah, I know. We went to the Pollack Pines 4th of July parade. It was totally cool and lasted 12 minutes. Great shows in Santa Barbara and Reno. Tonight Cold Springs Church and tomorrow Son Grove Church in Elk Grove. Ca. I am continually amazed and awed as to God's work in my life. If you would have told me 5 years ago I would be doing this I would have not believed it. Using what God has given each and every one of us for the kingdom is a pleasing aroma to the Lord. He delights in our success. He wants us to be happy. He glows when we glorify Him. And he makes it so easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment